The school was established in the year 1966 by Late Mrs. Sita Jai Singh, who was an educationist and a visionary. After completing her graduation from the University of Madras, she worked as a teacher in Madras for few years. After her marriage, she migrated to Hyderabad and continued to work as Head Mistress for twelve consecutive years. While working as a Head Mistress, she had a vision of a school which would be both a seat of learning and a centre for character building. Using her ideals as a blue print she set forth in a humble way with a strength of 40 students and 5 teachers. Her strong determination, total dedication, selfless service and hard work along with the authentic support of her husband Mr. P.B. Jai singh, Secretary and Correspondent, the school has taken its roots, grown and spread it wings, with a strength of 3,500 students and 150 teachers.
The school can proudly claim to be one of the best in the twin cities and is well known for its quality in school education. The school has ever been growing and today it has expanded
& grown into Junior, Degree and PG College for Women.
The school, recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is a co-educational English Medium School, run by Sujatha Arts & Science Academies (Registration No. 1452) and prepares boys and girls for the Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.) Examination